Sunday, November 29, 2009

Positive Affirmation

Positive Affirmation for the day:

I am lucky!
I use positive words and attract
good things into my life.

Cool awesome topic and so
realistic. Compared to the first one I
pulled out. (Magic pen)
But I mean it's all in good fun though.

Anyway if you are always speaking
happy and confident words like
YES and Excellent.
You will get a beautiful, big smile from the
Universe and he will say yes to certain wishes.
You know, the Universe won't say yes to;
my life is horribubble. I need more stuff.

Remember that the next time you want something in a store
Just say "It's okay if I don't get it. I have lots of wonderful things.
(In your head though because if you say it out loud, you might look a little funny.)

LOL Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment