Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I CAN do it!

Hey guys sorry I haven't done an update in a while.
I was at the Great Aussie Bush Camp!

I had so much FUN!
But I also learned something from this wonderful experience,
That I CAN do it!

There was some pretty freaky stuff activities like;
Abseiling
The GIANT swing (pulled up on a harness 17 metres off the ground!)
and so on.

But when I was on abseiling, 12 metres off the ground
I was shocked and so scared because we had to be HORIZONTAL to the tower, in an L shape position.
But I just kept telling myself

I CAN DO IT!

And it worked.
I came down and I was so proud of myself that I did it,
and I was CONFIDENT when I did it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi! Its Issy here, ummm, I don't know how to put this but...I'm the girl you met in that tree at the MJ State championships! You know, blonde hair, blue eyes, a little wierd, lives in Cronulla (over the bridge!)??? Well I'm just here to say hi and wondering if you still remember me!
    If you want to contact me, my email is:
    isabelle.quigley@education.nsw.gov.au
    Issy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lexi its maddie just saying that the giatnt swing that we went on id 17 m not 15 m.

    ReplyDelete